Demonstration models are used for patient education to demonstrate treatment options and aesthetic options. The models are also useful for in-office staff training.
- Aid to patient information and communication
- Increases case acceptance by the patient
- Enables enhanced communication with respect to treatment options and improves informed consent as there is 3D visualisation of proposed treatment
- The patient can evaluate what the mouth will look like once treatment is completed. the function of the final restoration can also be evaluated
- Varying models are available for all aspects of dentistry including paediatric dentistry, endodontics, periodontics and prosthodontics
- Prosthodontic models are available for complete dentures, implant-supported overdentures, hybrid dentures, clasped partial dentures, flexible dentures, metal and non-metal crowns and bridges and implant-retained restorations for single and multiple units