SCD via 3Shape Communicate
In order to send digital impressions from 3Shape TRIOS® intraoral scanner to Southern Cross Dental, a connection between the scanner and us has to be established via 3Shape Communicate as following:
- Visit portal.3shapecommunicate.com
- Login to your 3Shape Communicate account. If you do not have an account, please click on "create new account" link and proceed to register for one before moving to the next step.
- Click Connections on the navigation bar
- Click Add Connection button
- Enter "firstname.lastname@example.org" in the field. Make sure the "Show me Labs" option is ticked and then click Find
- Select "Southern Cross Dental" in the result. Enter any message you may have for us. If you have an SCD account that you would like to attach to this 3Shape Communicate account, you can note it here. Click Connect.
- Once we approve your connection request, the status of Southern Cross Dental will change from "Waiting for approval" to "Active"
- Go to you TRIOS® scanner, select Configure > Lab Connections. Select Communicate for External Connection Method. Click Refresh. Make sure that Southern Cross Dental appears in your Communicate list.
(Note: you may have to Configure Communicate first if you have not setup your Communicate account on your scanner before)
You can also check out the 3Shape Communicate for dental clinic video for further illustration. We recommend you spend time browsing through 3Shape YouTube channel for video tutorials, tips and tricks on how to best utilise your Trios scanner.