SCD via Sirona CEREC Connect
With the exception of Apollo DI, Sirona intraoral scanners such as the CEREC® BlueCam, CEREC® OmniCam are normally a part of full in-house CAD/CAM solution for dental practice. However, with Sirona Connect online portal, dentists have the option to take the digital impression from a Sirona scanner and let Southern Cross Dental (SCD) take care of the fabrication.
In order to connect your Sirona scanners with us, please do the followings:
- Login to your Sirona Connect account via www.sirona-connect.com. If you do not have an account, please proceed to create one by clicking on Dentist Registration.
- Click on My Account > My Favorite Laboratories
- Click on New Search button
- Enter postcode "2015" in Your Zip field and click Start Search button
- Click the plus (+) icon in the add column of Southern Cross Dental (it should be the very first row in the result)
- On your scanner, ensure the Sirona Connect Software is properly installed
- After performing a scan session on your scanner, you will be able to click on Connect, login and send the impression to SCD
If you have further questions regarding Sirona Connect services, we suggest you contact Sirona Connect Technical Support via 1300 766 843.